When your spas pH levels drop below 7.2 ppm, Rendezvous pH Up spa pH increaser quickly raises the levels back to normal, protecting your spas surfaces along with preventing irritation to bathers eyes and skin.
- Product Size: 1 lb.
- Acts as an effective water balancer
- Easy to measure and use
- Can be used with chlorine, bromine ozone and biguanide spa sanitizers
- When pH is between 6.8 and 7.2 ppm: use 2 tbs. per 500 gallons of water
- When pH is below 6.8 ppm: use 4 tbs. per 500 gallons of water
- Allow 4 to 6 hours for circulation, then retest. Repeat the above procedures if pH remains low
- If your spas pH levels are continuously low, test the water for total alkalinity and, if needed, correct it by adding an alkalinity increaser