The Waterway Executive two-speed, two horsepower, 48-frame spa pump runs quietly and provides efficient low and high speeds for use as a therapy or circulation pump. The Waterway Executive wet end delivers optimum water flow and plumbing versatility with a rotating discharge from top to side if needed.
Waterway Executive runs on 240 volts and is used by many spa manufacturers as a durable, all-in-one pump for filtration, heating and high flow spa jet action. The intake and outlet both use two-inch unions and connect to two-inch plumbing pipes.
- Viton shaft seal for ozone and mineral protection
- 2.0 Hp full rated motor draws 10.5 amps on high speed, 2.6 amps on low speed
- 2 In. intake and 2 in. discharge capable of high flow rates of 100-150 gpm
- Wet end dimensions: 8.34" H x 8.13" W x 4.72" D
- 48-Frame motor dimensions: 10.45" L x 5.75" Dia.
- A 4 ft. cord is available; power cord is not included
- Warranty: 2 years
- Motor is made in the U.S.A.
Please note: Some assembly required.